What Are The Top 5 Destinations To Explore In Singapore?
Travelling is the best way to get away from the busy schedule of life; it is a very crucial part of life. Travelling is a good remedy against stress, anxiety, and depression. It also improves mental health and physical health. While travelling we met different types of people with distinctive personalities and traditions. By getting exposed to different new places, people and cultures you will develop a wider world view and will come to know that there is no one way to live life.
Most of us live in the city, and by traveling to different places we can achieve a sense of peace of mind. One can even enhance their creativity as travelling pushes one out of their comfort zone, improves communication skills, and broaden mental horizons. Travelling teaches you many things about real life, boosts confidence, and allows you to make beautiful memories and understand yourself. Travel is means of freedom, which allows one to find themselves in the most amazing ways, it a new way to re-discover oneself.
There are many such places which are not explored until today or are known to many tourists, what is more, enthralling and adventurous than to explore new places and a new culture?
We here at Vouchers Portal have analyzed the data provided by different travel bloggers, reviews, and each and every detail about different locations and specially assorted a list of top places to visit throughout Singapore, where you can visit during your holiday break this upcoming year. (Some of the destinations might be affected due to the Coronavirus pandemic, please check the related details on the WHO website for the current status of the destination before traveling).
Destinations To Explore In Singapore :
Singapore on this behalf of traveling and enjoying a splendid holiday is an incredible tourist spot. It has many beautiful holiday destination spots like Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Botanic Gardens, Singapore Zoo, Orchard Road, Singapore Flyer, Chinatown, etc.
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands area is one of the most prominent tourist places in Singapore which tops the charts of every traveler’s itinerary. This place is the epicenter for exploring Singapore's art & culture, food, futuristic entertainment and experiences nothing short of Formula 1 races; it has the world-famous Spectra Light & Sound Show and Fountain of Wealth, which is the largest fountain in the world.
Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort, famous for transforming Singapore's city skyline, it comprises 55 floors and extravagant hotel rooms and luxury suites with personal butler services. It is basically a destination spot for those who appreciate luxury. Sands Sky Park Observation Deck is a separate part on top of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel which provides a mesmerizing view of the city, it is recommended to book your tickets online in advance and also explore combined offers which are a better value if ones want to visit more attraction of Singapore, Luxury Escapes Promo Code can be used on Luxury Escapes travel website in order to get special discounts in fairs through Vouchers Portal. It houses the Marina Bay Sands area, which is famous for its jaw-dropping architecture and one of the best Singapore attractions. This hotel has the world's highest rooftop pool and the most expensive casino in the world. The best vantage point to soak in the views of not only the iconic Singapore skyline but also of Sentosa Island up till Hong Kong on a clear day is available at the 57th floor of the hotel houses Sands SkyPark.
Gardens by the Bay
The Gardens by the Bay is an urban nature park within the Marina Bay district of the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden, and Bay Central Garden. Kiwi.com Promo Code & Vouchers can be used while booking from KIwi.com which will result in huge discounts and price slashes, and codes can be obtained from Vouchers Portal.
Gardens by the Bay organize 15 minutes light show at 07:45 pm, free of cost, which is really heartwarming and very beautiful to watch. It is basically a national garden and premier horticultural attraction spot for local and international visitors, it is a showpiece of horticulture and garden artistry that represents the plant kingdom in a new way, entertaining and educating visitors about the seldom-seen plants. It has eye-popping tree structures that provide a mesmerizing view at night when they are lit up with dazzling lights. A wide array of dining options are available at the Gardens which allows people to experience incredible food.
The Singapore Botanic Garden is a 162-year old tropic garden located at the fringe of Singapore's Orchard Road shopping district. It is the only tropical garden that got honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is opened from 5 am to 12 midnight daily; there are no entrance fees, except for the National Orchid Garden. This garden was established in 1859 by the Agri-Horticultural Society, in 60 acres of land transformed into a recreational garden. For plant lovers, it is a treasure trove, or for those who simply want to have a good time outdoors. It basically acts as an institution for holding a documented collection of living plants for the purpose of scientific research, conservation, display, and education. The average time to visit the whole garden is about 1.5 to 2 hours, visitors can enjoy different events organized in the garden (in the time of Covid-19, events can be postponed or canceled).
Klook Voucher Code and Klook Staycation Promo Code can be used to attain discounted offers on travel and special price drop-in tickets while booking from Klook available at Vouchers Portal.
Sentosa Island, known mononymously as Sentosa, is an island located off the southern coast of Singapore's main island. It is connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. Panoramic views from Tiger Sky Tower can stretch as far as Indonesia.
CheapTickets Promo Code can be used to attain discounted offers on travel and special price drop-in tickets while booking from CheapTickets available at Vouchers Portal.
There are many top attractions in Sentosa like:
- Universal Studios Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Sentosa Boardwalk
- Sentosa Merlion
Sentosa is basically a recreational getaway filled with thrill, luxury, and adventure. It offers a stunning panoramic view of the city with a slew of fun activities. Whether one chooses to spend an evening loitering by the beach, or just wants to spend a day out on an exciting sightseeing excursion, you will definitely collect a lot of good memories to cherish.
1. Universal Studios Singapore is a must-visit place for all thrill-seekers, located on Sentosa Island. It is a place where cutting-edge rides can be experienced along with different shows and attractions based on different blockbuster films such as Puss In Boots Giant Journey, Battle star Galactica: Human Vs Cyclone, Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and many others. Besides this one should not miss out on the Hollywood Dreams Parade, which is a special holiday show that brings all the beloved characters to life.
2. S.E.A. Aquarium is a place where deep and mysterious secrets of the marine world can be explored; it is home to whopping 100,000 marine animals, covering as many as 800 species across 49 habitats. The centerpiece or rather the main attraction is the humungous aquarium to encounter the 'Open Ocean' habitat. Just a tall transparent glass window stands between you and an ocean built-in aquarium that will make anyone feel like they are sitting right on the cavernous ocean floor.
3. Adventure Cove Water Park It is basically a family water park, which has exciting tunnel plunges for the senior guests, gentle pools for the younger kids. Majestic rays can be encountered to get an up-close look at Ray Bay. It’s a perfect spot for a day trip for families and a group of friends.
4. Wings of Time is Singapore's award-winning outdoor night show. It is a mesmerizing and captivating show that offers a multi-sensory extravaganza, the show is made up of combining water displays, laser projections, and fire effects to form one captivating presentation. Magic of 3D projection mapping and spectacular pyrotechnics when combined with wonderful music production playing in the background is an outstanding experience. The show is created by the critically acclaimed team of local and international entertainment experts, set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water-screen. This show takes you to the journey across the fabric of time, just get lost in the magical world created by the show. This show tells a contemporary tale of courage, mystery, and magic.
Fairprice Promo Code & Voucher can be used to attain discounted offers on travel and special price drop-in tickets while booking from Fairprice available at Vouchers Portal.
The Singapore Flyer is a giant observation wheel at Downtown Core, Singapore opened in 2008. It has 28 air-conditioned capsules, which are able to accommodate 28 passengers, and incorporates a three-story terminal building. The flyer has an overall height of 16 meters (541 ft) and was the world's tallest wheel for some time till 2014.
It is basically a huge Ferris wheel, which takes 35 minutes to make a full rotation that provides great views of Singapore.
Trip.com Promo Code and Trip.com Singapore Voucher can be used to attain discounted offers on travel and special price drop-in tickets while booking from Trip.com available at Vouchers Portal.
Besides the luxurious and exclusive experience and the breathtaking view, one should consider these points:
1. You will marvel over the city's view.
2. You can get the chance to hop on one of the tallest Ferris wheels in the world.
3. You can even enjoy dinner or other cuisines during the ride.
Get the best Travelling deals through Vouchers Portal Singapore :
- Vouchers Portal Specializes in providing the best travelling deals to you on various online websites. You can find hundreds of offers, discount codes, promotional deals, and much more round the year easily on Vouchers Portal.
- All you need to do is to unlock maximum savings on your next travel expedition or other online purchase is to register with us for continuous updates in your mailbox and shop through us.
- We here provide users with the best ongoing deals and offers on different travelling sites, through the means of genuine and authentic coupons which help users to save tremendous amounts of money.
- Vouchers Portal is an authentic and trusted source to avail discounts on different varieties of shopping stores, brands, travel deals, and much more which it offers on an international scale
- You get to find the best travel packages and travel agencies available around and avail the best deal around the year as we provide additional savings during the offer period and special excess to exclusive discounts during the off-season periods.
- We here work as a spectacular medium to provide you with savings and you can also visit our social media handles to get continuous updates on offers, on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.