Singles’ Day Sale In Malaysia 2022: Latest 11:11 Offers & Deals
International Singles’ Day is observed annually on November 11th in various parts of the world. Singles Day is a day for single people to celebrate their single status. It originated in China and has become a global phenomenon in recent years.
It is celebrated on November 11, thus the popular name, 11.11. People will celebrate it by getting a Singles' Day Sale from brands. This year also you will get to see the 11:11 Sale in Malaysia. The date was chosen because it sounds like "barely single" in Mandarin, and singles are encouraged to celebrate their "barely-ness".
The day is also known as Single's Day in English-speaking countries, Singles' Day in Hong Kong, and Black Friday for Singles (in Japan).
It is a day to celebrate and promote a single lifestyle. It is also a day to buy gifts for singles. In Malaysia, Singles Day is celebrated at various shopping malls and outlets.
Singles Day is a day for celebrating being single and having the freedom to do what you want. It is celebrated in China and it has now spread to other countries such as Malaysia.
The celebration of Singles Day starts with the countdown to midnight on 11 November, with a bottle of wine or champagne. There are many ways to celebrate Singles Day, but one of the most popular ways is by shopping online.
Historical Significanace of Singles's Day
Singles’ Day is a day for people who are single to celebrate their singlehood. It started in China and is celebrated every year on November 11th. The date is chosen because the number 1 can be pronounced as “Yi” in Chinese, which sounds like “single.”
Many brands offer discounts and promotions to single customers on 11:11 Singles’ Day Sales. There are many e-commerce sites that are available for singles In Malaysia, Singles Day is celebrated with brands wanting to buy products online.
Singles Day is a Chinese shopping festival that was started in the 1990s by a group of students at Nanjing University. They were looking for an excuse to celebrate their single status and decided to invent a day.
The festival is now celebrated on November 11 every year and has since become the largest online shopping day in the world.
Singles Day has been getting more popular in Malaysia as well, with brands and e-commerce stores taking part.
The day is celebrated by buying gifts for oneself or loved ones with one's single status as motivation.
Here are some ideas on how to celebrate this special day:
• Have a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant.
• Take your partner on a special date.
• Get massages or facials to relaxing and rejuvenate yourself.
• Watch a romantic movie together.
• Get pampered with a manicure/pedicure.
• Take a walk in nature or go for a romantic drive.
There are many ways to enjoy this special day, and the possibilities are endless. Just make sure you spend time with the person you care about the most and enjoy the moment.
Singles day is celebrated every year on November 11th. It is a day to celebrate singles and their uniqueness. Singles day is a day to network with other singles and to find love. There are many events and activities that are planned for singles day in Malaysia. Here are some of the best places to celebrate singles day in Malaysia.
1. Join a Singles Club: Joining a singles club is a great way to meet other singles and have fun. There are many different singles clubs in Malaysia, so finding one that is right for you is easy.
2. Go on a Date: Going on a date is a great way to meet other singles and find love. There are many different places to go on dates in Malaysia, so finding one that is right for you is easy.
3. Attend a Singles Event: Attending a singles event is a great way to meet other singles and have fun. There are many different singles events in Malaysia
Singles Day is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it has now become a global phenomenon. It is not just an event for single people, but a day where brands and e-commerce sites compete to offer the best deals.
Brands are always looking out for ways to get their products in front of more people on this day. This year, many brands are collaborating with e-commerce platforms or other brands to offer exclusive Singles Day deals.
This article will go over some of the latest Singles Day offers from popular Malaysian brands and e-commerce sites like Lazada, Klook, Foodpanda, and Trip.com.
Which Brands Provide Discounts & Offers On Singles' Day?
Let’s have a look into the brands offering discounts and other benefits on shopping on Singles’ Day:
· Klook: Klook is showering love on its followers with heavy discounts on the products you craved for. The company is set to organize the Singles' Day sale for singles in Malaysia. You can get amazing discounts by using the Klook coupon code.
· KKday: What you seek is seeking you on KKday. Get the most amazing seating arrangements for an upcoming trip only on KKday Malaysia. The site not only has flight tickets but also provides booking preferences for several activities.
· Lazada: From fashion to beauty to electronic appliances, Lazada has everything you could need as necessary items in your life. They are giving away products from all of these categories on the Singles’ Day fest.
· Shopee: Shopee is going to list the spectacular range of products in pricing and quality on sale on this Singles' Day 2022. This leading e-commerce platform has opened its store for all the main items on the most wanted list. Do you want fashion products? Go Shopee. Do you want beauty items? Go Shopee. Do you want a smartphone? Go Shopee.
· Wonderfly: Wonderfly, the online travel platform of Malaysia, is ready to land the air ticket prices to the ground that is known to fly high to the sky. If you are planning to travel out or inside of Malaysia, the Wonderfly is a great place to get your travel planning done.
· Trip.com: To all travel enthusiasts and globetrotters, here is a great opportunity to grab the latest deals on Trip.com on the unique fest of Singles' Day. You can relax with the reduced prices of luxurious hotels and resorts around the globe on this Singles' Day sale in 2022.
· Zalora: Zalora knows you don't want to miss this opportunity to get the best prices on your favourite products. You know now where to go shopping. Use one of the Zalora promo codes and get hefty offers all the way.
· Foodpanda: Who doesn't like to eat and drink delicious food items? You are not an exception. And what other thing can make you as happy as food at as less a rate as half the price of what you pay regularly, right?
· Harvey Nichols: Harvey Nichols claims to love you more than any other brand in the market. It is going to offer its customers a huge sale this Singles' Day. So, get on the Harvey Nichols ride and enjoy good savings.
· Sephora: Sephora offers you the best beauty products at a heavy discount this Singles' Day. Sephora is giving away discounts in different forms, Price discounts, redeem offers, and free shipping.
· Agoda: One of the world's largest and fastest-growing travel booking platforms, Agoda is set to serve its customers through lucrative discounts and offers. Choose the deals on luxurious hotels, resorts, and travel tickets. Make the most of Singles' Day.
· Samsung: Samsung's electronic devices are loved worldwide for their hardware and software qualities. Android phones, it's among the top-notch companies in demand and quality. If you were planning to get a Samsung product, this is the right time to make the purchase. The company seems to have a huge sale this time.
· Bus Online Ticket: Travelling is expensive. But not on some special days dedicated to your favourite brands and companies. Find suitable bus tickets for a comfortable ride with Bus Online Ticket.
· Cotton On: The men’s and women’s clothing and shoes online retailer Cotton On is going to arrange some of the best materials on sale this Singles’ Day. The collection of Cotton On is exquisite and you won’t want to miss it anyway.
· JD Sports: Who isn’t a sports fan in this world? Who doesn’t want to feel like a hunk on the sports ground? Get your sports groove on with JD Sports merchandise at affordable prices.
· Booking.com: Much of the income is spent on booking the service. Booking.com, this Singles’ Day, has brought a sale to its customers. Don't miss it if you have always been looking for something like this.
Singles day is also an opportunity for brands to connect with singles and tap into their needs and interests. In Malaysia, many companies celebrate singles day by offering special discounts and offers to singles. Some of the popular brands that offer singles discounts and deals include Sephora, Lulus, and SNS. These companies understand that singles are often overlooked and underserved in the marketplace, so they work to make the singles' day a special day.
Singles Day is celebrated on November 11th annually to promote love and happiness. In Malaysia, various brands celebrate this day with various events and activities. For example, Starbucks Malaysia offers free coffee for anyone who brings in a single rose on Singles Day. Other brands such as KFC and McDonald's Malaysia also have special deals and offers for singles. Singles Day is a great opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
On November 11, Malaysia celebrates its annual Single's Day. Single's Day is a day to celebrate singles and to encourage people to live single lives without regrets. It's also a day to promote responsible dating and encourage singles to get to know each other.
Singles day is a great opportunity to meet new people and find someone special. It's also a great way to celebrate your singlehood and have a good time.
Singles day is a day to get out and have some fun. It's a day to celebrate your singlehood and to make new friends. If you're looking for someone special, singles day is a great opportunity to find them.
November 11th is celebrated as Singles Day in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea. This day has now become one of the biggest shopping holidays globally, where single people shop for themselves as a form of self-indulgence. The day also happens to be the busiest online shopping day for Chinese eCommerce giant Alibaba. In 2019, Alibaba alone generated a record $38.4 billion in sales on Singles Day.
In Malaysia, this holiday is not nearly as big, but it is slowly catching on with Malaysian shoppers. This shows that more and more Malaysians are now turning to online shopping to buy what they want when they want it.
This goes well for the Malaysian economy which is slowly shifting towards digitalisation. Not only does eCommerce provide consumers with more choices and better prices, but it also creates new business opportunities for entrepreneurs and helps to improve the efficiency of supply chains.
We envision that the Singles' Day e-commerce sales in Malaysia will continue to grow over the years and with easy payment methods like VividPay, it means anyone can sell anything, anytime, and have getting paid fast!
The triforce of Black Friday, Singles' Day & Cyber Monday Is Coming Our Way...
Why is 11.11 Singles Day?
It was chosen as a Singles’ Day by some University students in China. The number symbolises two pairs of singles.
Which countries celebrate Singles Day?
Singles' Day was started in China and then slowly spread to many Asian countries later. Now, like any other thing, it's becoming global.
What does Happy Singles Day mean?
It means that singles deserve to be happy in their own company as much as people in a relationship are. There is no lack if you're single right now. You must be happy with yourself.
How popular is Singles Day?
It is very popular. The market of Singles’ Day Sale is growing exponentially every year.
How long does the 11.11 sale last?
It may last from around 10-15 days to around a month. However, the sale is predominantly seen on 11th November every year.
What does 11.11 mean?
It means two pairs of Singles. It symbolises that singles can have fun too by being with other singles.
What is a Singles Day sale?
Singles’ Day Sale is a Sale Festival to celebrate Singles’ Day on 11th November, every year.
Is there a day to celebrate Singles’ Day?
Yes. 11th of November is celebrated as International Singles’ Day.
Happy Single’s Day!