Your Guide To Online Grocery Delivery Sites In Hong Kong
Hordes of people rush into shops for Chinese New Year, but you can escape them by purchasing at these online sites that provide items selected for your home festivity.
On weekends, it's nice just to go to the supermarket, but you can't always find the time to do your grocery shopping. Check out our list of Best Hong Kong Supermarkets, Delis, and Grocery Stores in Hong Kong, which includes everything from fresh meat and vegetables to plant-based products.
How do you plan your grocery shopping?
There are an increasing number of online services that make grocery shopping simple and comfortable. However, the real question is whether or not these services save us money.
We looked at a few of the most popular online meal delivery services and came up with the following conclusion: it depends. As you'll see below, a variety of factors influence how much money you may save by shopping for groceries online.
May seem difficult to imagine your time in terms of dollars and cents, but for people who truly value their time, the convenience of online meal services may be worth far more than the potential extra expenditures.
- Shopping habits
If you find yourself buying more than you anticipated at the grocery store, shopping online might help you keep to your list and prevent unplanned purchases.
- Cost-cutting measures
There are numerous strategies to minimize the price of online shopping if it does cost extra. A rewards credit card might provide you with the extra cash, or using a coupon code, you may buy more items at a time.
Have your groceries delivered to your door with just a few clicks! Here are a few online grocery delivery hong kong services if you're cooking at home or want to do your food shopping on the go.
Supermarkets In Hong Kong
Did you get quarantined in Hong Kong and not prepared? Don't be concerned. These are nearby supermarkets that can readily deliver all of your groceries, everyday essentials, and household products to your door:
PARKnSHOP is Hong Kong's largest supermarket chain. A wide choice of Asian and Western items from all around the world is available. Organic food is available in a wide variety. They ensure freshness and safety, as well as local shops' catering to a wide range of customer segments. Use the ParknShop promo code and get a discount on the first order.
- Delivery services range from same-day to 10-day.
- For orders of HK $600 or more, shipping is free.
- The shipping price is HK $50 otherwise (including delivery to Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Tung Chung, and Hong Kong International Airport).
- Delivery the next day or the day after tomorrow.
- Orders of HK$500 or more qualify for free delivery.
- Alternatively, the delivery price is HK$30.
3. Great Food Hall
- Same-day and next-day deliveries are available.
- Orders of HK $500 or more qualify for free delivery.
- For purchases under HK $500, the shipping price is HK $30.
- Other outlying islands are not served by delivery.
Best Grocery 中文 Stores In Hong Kong
foodpanda mall grocery delivery in Hong Kong from Pandamart and Panda Mall. Pandamart is our own online store, where we work directly with manufacturers and suppliers to offer a huge range of your favourite brands and send them to you in only 20 minutes. use our Foodpanda promo code and get a discount on a first-time order.
- Delivers groceries and convenience store products from over 1,000 shops, including Circle K, with a 15-minute lead time.
- The order of pandamart is HK $20. Most foodpanda mall stores have an HK $40.0 minimum order amount, and many provide free delivery.
- Maintain the highest levels of food hygiene to protect the health of all our customers, riders, and workers.
Honestbee, a startup from Singapore, debuted in Hong Kong at the end of 2015.
- The service offers same-day grocery shopping from a variety of retailers, including Fusion, GREAT, Gateway, Tramline Liquor, The Butchers Club, The Fresh Grower, and others however the businesses accessible may vary depending on where you live.
- Though protein and vegetables are often limited, honestbee is still as handy as it gets most costs are the same as in stores,
- if anything is out of stock, honestbee provides a replacement service.
Delivery Option: Delivery is free with a $250 purchase; otherwise, there is a $60 delivery cost. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3. The Butchers' Club
Butchers' Club Steak Frites fans will be pleased to observe that the butchers presently offer their best meats online.
- USDA Prime ribeye steaks that have been dry-matured for 100 days, AUS M5 wagyu sirloin, Berkshire pork belly with spice and apple stuffing, lamb racks, Irish pork sausages, and more are available.
- On the off chance that red meat isn't your thing, search for premium fish steaks, small Canadian lobster tails, mahi-mahi steaks, and barramundi fillets.
- Add a container of Diemen's spicy sauce, Wilkin and Son ketchup, or black truffle oil to your request for an extraordinary touch. The Ultimate Burger Pack is probably the most delightful feature, and it will prove useful at your next barbecue.
Orders of $1,000 or more fit the bill with the expectation of complimentary delivery. If not, there will be a charge of $100 to $200, contingent upon the amount you spend. Orders requested before 9 a.m. will be delivered that very day. Deliveries are accessible in many places in Hong Kong, although they are limited to the New Territories.
4. Eat the Kiwi
- Eat the Kiwi, an award-winning online supermarket, brings the finest of New Zealand cuisine to Hong Kong.
- Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables, meat, and seafood, as well as indulgences like cheese, yoghurt, snacks, and even meal packages with detailed recipes, can all be found here! We appreciate that Eat the Kiwi works directly with farmers, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.
- All of its seafood is obtained from sustainable fisheries, and all of its meat is steroid, hormone, and antibiotic-free. Plus, it's all wrapped in Wool Cool, which is 99 percent biodegradable.
If you spend more than $500, you'll get a product for free every month. A leg of Te Mana Lamb (typically $208), Manuka Honey (usually $208), and Caramel Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (usually $95) have been among the prior treats.
It is a popular shopping website in Hong Kong where you can buy almost everything. You name it, and AliExpress will lay it out with a large-scale assortment of things from premium brands, whether it is high-end apparel or smart electrical gadgets, sports and outdoor gear, grocery needs, or health and beauty supplies. Get our AliExpres promo code and get a discount on electronic items.
What are the most famous grocery shopping hacks?
The grocery store deducts a significant portion of your earnings. We'll give you some insider shopping advice to make your hong kong grocery store shopping trip run as smoothly as possible.
- Always shop with a shopping list
It's easy to imagine you'll remember everything you need when perusing the store, but there's likely to be something you forget in the burst of activity. Take stock of your pantry goods before you leave, making sure you have things like olive oil, pasta, and other essentials that you might not buy on a regular basis.
- Never shop when you're hungry.
Not only can being hungry when grocery shopping makes it difficult to concentrate, but it can also lead to an increase in your total expenditure. Hungry consumers are more likely to buy unnecessary things or fill their carts with unhealthy foods. Instead, go shopping after a meal or bring a healthy snack with you to eat while you shop.
- Don't buy something just because it's on sale.
When an item is branded with a brightly coloured SALE sticker, it's difficult not to pick it up. It's important to remember that just because something is on sale doesn't imply it's the cheapest alternative. Look at the prices on the shelf and compare them. Check out store-brand items as well, as they are typically the cheapest.
- Meat and dairy items should always be grabbed last.
When planning a longer shopping visit, think about what things could lose their cool. When shopping for a long time, start in the fruit department and work your way to the dairy or meat sections, as those items might spoil if exposed to a warm climate for too long.
How safe is grocery shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Right now, safety is on everyone's mind, and with good reason. To avoid contracting and/or spreading the novel coronavirus, people all over the world are following protective protocols and health guidelines, which include social distancing, proper hand-washing, taking safety precautions when having items delivered, and being vigilant about maintaining a strong immune system.
For a detailed overview read our blog, How To Shop Grocery Safely During Covid-19 Outbreak?
We have prepared a handful of other offers that will enhance and develop your interest.
In today's world, where life is a race that everyone wants to win, why not take a vacation somewhere? Traveling is relaxing but preparing ahead of time makes it much more so.
Use our Klook promo code, It is one of Asia's most popular travel merchants, allowing you to go to various places such as Hong Kong, India, Australia, European countries, Singapore, Africa, Oceania, North America, and others book various train and airplane tickets, fun activities, hotels and accommodations, leisure activities, food and eating, rentals, and much more.
It's becoming simpler to have your cake (delivered) and eat it, as the online meal delivery rivalry grows. Having the ability to make online purchases at your leisure might have significant financial benefits. However, online delivery does not guarantee a lower shopping expenditure than traditional delivery. The outcome is mostly determined by how you spend, live, and eat.
So, what are you waiting for, fellas? Use our coupon code and have your favourite food delivered to your door. We are here to assist you because you deserve delicious food.